As the saying goes, first impression is a lasting one. Thus, aside from maintaining a great smile, sustaining your facial health should be a priority in your daily life. A glowing and healthy face will not only leave a lasting positive impression, it will also give you the confident to present your best self and personality to others. At IG Beauty, we are deeply committed in helping you attain ─ and retain ─ a glowing healthy skin. If you have not indulged in professional skin care treatments in a long time or if are unsure whether your skin is in need of a professional help, then it’s best to do some self-assessment first. Let’s talk about the top 5 signs that will show if you need a professional deep cleansing facial.
- Dull Skin: The first and most prominent sign to check whether you need a professional deep cleansing facial is whether your skin is dull. Dull skin can be caused from a wide range of variables such as pollution, extreme heat, stress, dead skin build-up, and dryness. Although a mildly dull look can be overcome with a gentle scrub, dull skin that has built up requires professional attention and deep cleansing products. Exfoliating dull skin is extremely crucial to encourage the growth of new healthy skin.
- Oily Skin: Another determining sign is excessive oil build-up under your skin. This could lead to breakouts of acne, milia, blackheads, and whiteheads. It is extremely hard to deal with breakouts without a professional deep cleaning facial, as non-sterile procedures can lead to skin infection and complications. If left alone, some breakouts will lead to a permanent skin conditions; for example, milia can harden and become more permanent or expand when not extracted within a reasonable amount of time.
- Dry or Irritated skin: If your skin is experiencing dryness or irritation, then it is very likely that your skin is in need of a deep cleansing facial. A trained beautician or dermatologist will be able to suggest the best treatment for you. A professional deep cleaning facial will be able to restore and reboot your skin health by bringing moisture back into your skin, and taming irritations.
- Stress: If you’re experiencing stress, your skin may show it, and a facial can be the right treatment to relax your mind and body, and leave you feeling great after your treatment.
- Signs of aging: Last but not least, if you have found you’ve been getting fine lines, eye bags, or wrinkles, a professional deep cleaning facial might be in order. A professional facial can minimize signs of aging, as it will cleanse your skin from impurities and dead skin cells, properly moisturize your skin. At IGBeauty, we also offer anti-aging facials and products to renew your skin. Clean and moisturized skin will allow better absorption of your skin care products. Overall, a professional deep cleaning facial will not only significantly improve your skin conditions, it will also give you the opportunities to work with clean and exfoliated facial skin.
If you notice the symptoms we’ve discussed, don’t wait to book your professional deep cleansing facial session as soon as possible! Although home remedies or facials might help with certain symptoms, others could progress into a more serious skin condition with time; some home remedies could even aggravate some minor skin disturbances. At IGBeauty, our staff is experienced in identifying and treating your skin problems. We understand the importance of a healthy and radiant facial complexion so we will only treat you with the most suited treatment for your needs. To book an appointment, call us at 647-764-7490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.